You’ll never know when the unforeseen might happen but we will ensure our team is there to help you get back on the road, fast and safely.
Complete protection you can trust
Each car repaired in our Honda Authorised Service and Body & Paint Centres is inspected by specialists who comply to Honda standards.
That’s why you can confidently drive with peace of mind.
Extra security with savings in mind
HIP now comes with extended coverage terms and better savings from replacement costs.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable only to privately registered vehicles which are insured under comprehensive motor coverage.
- HIP will bear the towing costs up to a maximum of RM200 to the nearest Honda Authorised Body & Paint Centre for accident towing. Charges exceed the amount will be borne by member involved.
- In order to enjoy No Betterment and speedy claim approval, vehicles must be repaired at Honda Authorised Body & Paint Dealers or Honda Panel Insurers’ Workshops.
- HIP policy excludes the following: own death or bodily injury, liability against claim from your passengers; theft of non-factory fitted vehicle accessories unless otherwise declared; consequential losses, depreciation, wear & tear, mechanical or technical breakdown failures; loss/damage arising from an act of nature. Kindly refer to policy documents for more info.
- When your vehicle is driven by an unnamed driver or a person who is under the age of 21 or a holder of a Provisional/Probation Driving License, the compulsory excess of RM400.00 is applicable in the event of claim.
- For cancellation of policy, a minimum premium of RM50 is applicable, excluding stamp duty.
- Entitled NCD (if any) will be forfeited from your policy once Own Damage or 3rd Party claim is made on your policy.
- Your motor insurance will only take effect once premium due has been paid (Cash before cover)
- Determining the right Sum Insured is important to avoid under insurance and issues, in the event of claim. Our dealers will be able to advise you on the recommended Sum Insured.
- NCD is transferable from one vehicle to another provided the vehicles are registered under the same name.
- The benefits and services stated are subject to eligibility and acceptance by Honda’s panel of licensed insurers. It will automatically cease if the insurance policy lapses for any reason whatsoever. The benefits and services will also be terminated if you are found by the HIP Call Centre (in its sole discretion) to be abusing its services.
- Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to terminate, cancel, cease, suspend, delete or amend any and/or all of the stated benefits and services related to the Honda Insurance Plus without prior notice to its members.
- General Exclusions include War and related risks, government regulations or acts of authorities, suicide, self inflicted injury or illness, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental defect or infirmity, AIDS, AIDS related complex or sexually transmitted diseases, influence of alcohol unless alcohol was not a factor contributing to the happening of the injury, vehicle used for racing, speed-testing, hire, road-rallying or any other illegal business pursuit, accidents outside the Territorial Limits, driver who do not hold a valid driver’s license, acts of terrorism.
- The descriptions of cover are a brief summary for quick and easy reference. The precise terms and conditions that apply are in the Policy Document.
- The Honda Insurance Plus is arranged/underwritten by Honda’s panel of licensed insurers comprising:
• MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd
• Tokio Marine Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd
• Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad
• Liberty Insurance Berhad
• AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad
• Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Bhd
• Etiqa General Takaful Berhad; and
• Zurich General Takaful Malaysia Berhad